Divorce 101: A Woman’s Guide is the most comprehensive book available on divorce for women. It covers all of the practical aspects of going through a divorce in the United States, so you can be prepared ahead of time. Covers everything you need to know about:
- Preparing emotionally and legally for the divorce process.
- Understanding property laws and how they work.
- What your settlement agreement should include.
- What every woman needs to know about custody and visitation.
- Managing everything once the divorce is finalized.
Practical Steps to Get You Started
Even though you’re probably struggling with your emotions right now, you need to start thinking about the actual divorce. Don’t worry though, everything is laid out for you so you can take it step-by-step.
Comes with These Bonuses:
- Bonus #1 — The Smart Woman’s Guide to Divorce
- Bonus #2 — The Ultimate Self-Help Divorce Kit
- Bonus #3 — Surviving The Nightmare of Divorce
- Bonus #4 — Adjusting To Post-Divorce Life