There’s often debate in the fitness industry about whether crash diets work. The truth is that these diets do work – but not in the long run.
What does that mean for you?
It means that you may wish to get on a crash diet for 2 weeks and get that initial ‘burst’ of weight loss before settling into a more sustainable program. Imagine losing 8-10 pounds in 2 weeks. Will that inspire and motivate you to keep going?
You bet it will!
It doesn’t matter if it’s water weight or fat. You just want to see the numbers on the scale drop. Crash diets will help you to do that. Once you’ve lost this initial weight, you can transition to a less restrictive diet and just maintain a caloric deficit.
It’ll be easier now because you’ve overcome your sugar addiction, reduced carb cravings and developed more discipline in the process.
Choosing a crash diet, however, must be done wisely. The diet should not be so restrictive that your calories drop too drastically – and it must not be deficient in nutrients either. The key to succeeding with a crash diet is adopting one that puts you in a caloric deficit, but is still healthy enough to follow safely.
One of the bestselling crash diets online is the 14 Day Rapid Soup Diet. It’s safe, has enough nutrients in the program to keep you healthy, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, it’ll help you lose weight.
Created by Josh Houghton, this product has sold thousands of copies and has been popular for years. Let’s see why it works so well…
The Good Points:
- The ingredients in the 14 Day Soup Diet have appetite-suppressing properties. Ever notice how some foods make you feel bloated or ‘heavy’ or even sleepy?
Well, there are other foods which give you energy, curb sugar cravings and prevent hunger. You just need to know what they are. These are the foods used to make the soups in the 14 Day Rapid Soup Diet.
So, don’t worry. You’ll not feel like you’re starving just because you’re on a soup diet.
- Most people will be able to see a difference in 48 hours. You’ll feel less bloated and may even drop 2-3 pounds. While this will mostly be water weight, there will still be some fat loss.
Every gram of carbohydrate holds on to 3 grams of water. When you’re carb-depleted, your body will stop retaining as much water. You’ll lose weight and your belly will look flatter.
- This program is a done-for-you plan that’s easy to understand and follow. There’s no guesswork here. Just follow the recipes laid out in the guide and you’ll be on the right track.
- There are many positive testimonials from satisfied customers on the official website. This is solid proof that people have benefitted from this soup diet.
- While you’ll be consuming soup, there’s no need to be concerned about nutrient deficiencies. The recipes in this program use sufficient ingredients to give your body the micronutrients it needs.
While it’ll be low in carbohydrates, your body will still be healthy and function optimally on this diet… and of course, fat loss will be accelerated.
- These soups will help clear clogged lymphatic fluid, boost your metabolism, increase your energy levels, strengthen your immunity and keep you feeling sated.
These are the benefits that are accrued when you consume soups that lower inflammation and detox your body. You WILL have cravings for carbohydrates during the first few days of the soup diet – but with some discipline, you’ll get past them and when you do so, all the benefits mentioned above will come your way.
- This product is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. There’s no risk for you here. Furthermore, the email support is fantastic. If you have any questions, you can just send the support an email, and Josh or someone from his team will get back to you.
- This is a digital download. You’ll get immediate access and can start on your 14 Day Soup Diet minutes from now.
Guess what? This product comes with 5 fantastic bonuses to further help you! These are the bonuses:
- Keto Soups Cookbook
- Weekend Soup Detox
- Immunity-Boosting Soup
- Rapid Soup Diet Quickstart
- Keto Immunity Smoothies
The Bad Points:
- While you’ll lose weight in 14 days with this diet, it’s not sustainable in the long run. If you’re already lean and trying to get ripped, it’ll help shed the last few stubborn pounds so you see your six pack. Or if you just need to drop a few pounds to fit into a dress, this program will help.
But if you’re 40 or more pounds overweight, you’ll see an initial drop in weight, but will need a more sustainable diet that helps you keep going for another 12 to 16 weeks.
- When you’re on the 14 Day Soup Diet, it’s best to avoid hard exercise. Placing too many demands on your body at once will increase your stress levels and you’ll find it harder to lose weight. Stick to walking or some other form of slow cardio.
- You may experience sugar cravings in the first 1-3 days. This is just the sugar addiction that most people have without realizing it.
Should You Get It?
It depends on how much weight you want to lose; anywhere from 10-14 pounds and this diet is great.
You can’t expect to miraculously transform your body in 14 days. So, you must manage your expectations here. Sometimes when you’ve been losing weight for a while, you may hit a weight loss plateau, and no matter what you do the weight doesn’t seem to come off.
At times like these, using the 14 Day Rapid Soup Diet can really help you to smash through the plateau and get the pounds melting off again. So, this program can be used strategically to overcome your weight loss slump.
To sum it up… the answer is yes. You should give this program a try. So many people do their best and still can’t seem to drop their weight. This program will have you seeing results in 2 weeks.
That’s all the motivation you need to keep going until you achieve your goal weight. Start off with a bang. The 14 Day Rapid Soup Diet will help you.